A Complete Guide on How to Complete the KYC Process on NaijaCrypto.
The KYC process is generally done in an effort to verify the identity of an individual as well as assessing the risk involved with maintaining a healthy business relationship. It can also be a legal requirement in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Laws.
The KYC verification process may include collecting simple information like name, contact information, Valid ID card and so on.
To begin the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, you have to first on all complete the 2FA verification process. To activate 2FA verification, click Here
The Following steps will help you to upload your KYC successfully
- Login to your NaijaCrypto account
- At the top right of the Exchange, Select Your name and click on "My profile"
- Click on ID Verification
- Fill the form with the necessary information
- Upload a clear and readable front and back copy of a valid ID card.
- Click on Submit
Examples of Valid ID Cards
- National Identification Card
- Voters Card
- Driving License
The Uploaded ID card will only be approved if;
- The ID card is very clear and readable
- The surface you placed the ID on is not visible
- Your hand is not visible in the image, the edges of the image should be visible.
- The ID is valid
You are now good to go. Start Trading!
Written by: Ojelabi Dolapo R.